- Boat rides to Ngamba Island twice a day, boat’s leave 9am and 2pm
- Visit Uganda Wild Life Education center. Entrance is free for all festival ticket holders between 9am and 12am
- Guided Bike tours to all important tourism, cultural and social sites in Entebbe.
- Mountain Bikes onsite:Hire a Mountain bike for just 2000 Uganda Shillings or 1$ per hour. And enjoy a ride through the vast garden.
- Group morning run 7:00amm-8:00am
While you go around Entebbe, make sure you taste the original Ugandan Rolex on stalls all over Entebbe’s trading centers and at the festival grounds. This tasty snack made it to CNN’s top list “African foods that you need to try”
Children’s Play area-Opens from 10am-5pm
- Face painting
- Bouncy Castles
- Muppet show
- Children Delights –Candy, Ice-cream, Youghurt etc
- Kids Music
- African Dance class opens every day from 11am-3pm
- Mountain Bikes
- A variety of games like Touch Rugby, volleyball,soccer, Board games,Superflitz,treasure hunt. As much as we ensure that safety standards are high, swimming in the Lake is at ones own risk.
- Story telling by the bonfire